WATERLOO 55 + Golf
Waterloo Seniors Golf
RULES TO KEEP US MOVING
- Green Fees and Cart rental are the golfer's responsibility.
- Golfers to advise us if unable to golf by Sunday Noon for the following Wednesday.
- Preliminary list of golfers for the following week will be issued by Friday afternoon
- Golfers are assumed to be golfing unless otherwise advised by Sunday Noon.
- Foursomes published on the website by Monday morning.
- After Sunday evening, Golfers are responsible for advising The Course if unable to golf.
"No Shows" are not appreciated and may lead to loss of playing privileges.
At the Course
- Golfers are expected to arrive at course at least 30 minutes prior to their designated tee-off (unless pandemic restrictions state otherwise). This allows time for check-in and provides flexibility to fill foursomes to replace last minute cancellations.
- Maximum score per hole 9:
- If not on the green after six shots, pick up ball and place on edge of green
- Maximum of three putts per hole.
- First Tee during May and September is 9am.
- First Tee during June, July and August is 8am.