WATERLOO - 55 PLUS
Senior's Golf League
RULES TO KEEP US MOVING
- Green Fees and Cart rental - golfer's responsibility.
- Golfers to advise George if unable to golf by Sunday Noon for the following Wednesday.
- Preliminary list golfers for the following week issued by Friday morning
- Golfers are assumed to be golfing unless otherwise advised by Sunday Noon.
- Foursomes published on "This Week's Foursomes" by Monday morning.
- After Sunday evening, Golfers are responsible for advising "Course Contact" or The Course if unable to golf.
"No Shows" are not appreciated.
At the Course
- Golfers are expected to arrive at course at least 30 minutes prior to their designated tee-off. This allows time for check-in and provides flexibility to fill foursomes to replace last minute cancellations.
- Maximum score per hole 9:
- If not on the green after six shots, pick up ball and place on edge of green
- Maximum of three putts per hole.
- First Tee during May and September is 9am.
- First Tee during June , July and August is 8am.